We are Amy and Gail Shingler, sisters-in-law and friends!

We are passionate about living authentic and intentional lives!

We are enthusiastic about healthy eating!

We created a space to share our favorite recipes & the life philosophies from which they stem!

Our desire is to inspire,

may you be edified by what you read here!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

do it


"whatever there be
of progress in life
comes not through adaptation
but through daring,
through obeying the blind urge."
----------------henry miller

"trust your gut
and jump."
----------------gail shingler

2 comments:

  1. Love "trust your gut and Jump!" Even crazier looking at the date you posted this, I had shared in my book club"Do you think I am Beautiful" what I liked most about the last chapter we had read and that was almost what I said was my favorite quote. It was actually "Shut UP and JUMP!" :) I love them all. Definately following along the lines of not talking and DOING. :) LOVE you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Left a tid bit out...I had shared in my book club the day prior to your post. :)

    ReplyDelete