- 3 cups rice crispies (I used brown rice crispies)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt (I used salted pb, too)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons nut butter of choice
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener, such as agave or brown rice syrup (I used agave)
- 2-3 tablespoons protein powder (I used Sun Warrior)
- melted chocolate chips or sprinkle chocolate chips on top
We are Amy and Gail Shingler, sisters-in-law and friends!
We are passionate about living authentic and intentional lives!
We are enthusiastic about healthy eating!
We created a space to share our favorite recipes & the life philosophies from which they stem!
Our desire is to inspire,
may you be edified by what you read here!