We are Amy and Gail Shingler, sisters-in-law and friends!

We are passionate about living authentic and intentional lives!

We are enthusiastic about healthy eating!

We created a space to share our favorite recipes & the life philosophies from which they stem!

Our desire is to inspire,

may you be edified by what you read here!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hot Potato

Alrighty!  I started back to work and I have had to rely on my easy go to meals that I can make quickly with little energy or delegate out to the troops.  One of those is baked potatoes or yams.  Since it is still summer, who wants to tum on the oven for an hour?  So in the morning before I leave for work I clean the little spuds, wrap them in foil and pierce them with a fork.  I place them in a crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.  When I come home it is yummy warm baked spuds with a salad I can  make in my sleep.  Yippee!  Everyone gets to pick their favorite toppings and I can sleep at night knowing my kiddos bellies are...its a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment