We are Amy and Gail Shingler, sisters-in-law and friends!

We are passionate about living authentic and intentional lives!

We are enthusiastic about healthy eating!

We created a space to share our favorite recipes & the life philosophies from which they stem!

Our desire is to inspire,

may you be edified by what you read here!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tofu Salsa Dip

I wanted to share a recipe I use weekly, if not daily.  This little dip takes 1 minute to make.  I know, you are already feeling giddy with delight at the sound of that, aren't you?  How I use this dip:  on top of baked potatoes (instead of fat laden butter and salt), on top of tacos (instead of fat laden cheese), on top of homemade chips, on top of veggie enchiladas, in salads...you get the picture.  By adding the tofu it gives it a creamy taste and boosts your protein a smidge.  My carnivorous friends seem to really like it.  Have I sold you yet?  Here it is:


Tofu Salsa Dip
Ingredients:
1 package (12.3 oz) Silken Lite Tofu (soft or firm)
1 24oz. container of your favorite salsa (we like Mango peach)

Directions:  Blend.  

See, I told you it was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment